Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Court 'n Spark asked me today if I was ever going to write on the blog... so I suppose I should. Making art is a bit easier for me that talking about it.. kinda like what court said. But I guess I could say a thing or two.

So I guess I'll talk about today. Our studio is on the fox river. and its always been on the fox river. And finally today I truly appreciated the river. It flows right against the building. The current is a little bit faster at that part of the river, so its not frozen, and although its pretty risky to open the windows in that place, I did today, and the sound of the river when it's not overpowered by the traffic above it is pretty nice to listen to.

Today... Court and I called our first collaboration piece finished... well, maybe not our first collaboration, many attempts, a few failures, but our best collaboration has been so far i think, the studio itself. Collaborations are really hard. I think that's about all I had to say about collaborations, except that we made a pretty horrible collaboration in high school once.

I think that's all I'm going to say right now, Maybe I'll talk more about art next time.

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment